The study of medicine and health science or otherwise referred to as MBBS has developed among young people in India. Today, the number of students applying to study MBBS abroad is significantly higher than a few years earlier. Why is that? A small number of government seats, combined with exorbitant fees charged by private medical colleges, have forced a specific portion of Indian students to seek MBBS abroad.
According to the Indian Medical Council (MCI), a total of 542 government and private colleges offer a total of 79,855 seats (for 2020) to students who have completed the now mandatory National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Exam (NEET). The number of seats proposed by MCI is just a fraction of the overall number of candidates eligible for NEET each year. More than 15 lakh students enrolled for the NEET-UG in 2020. Private medical facilities with their exorbitant rates would become the only choice for students who cannot and their fees.
MBBS in Abroad
Every year, thousands of Indian medical students face the primary concern to be admitted to a reputable medical institution for higher education. Few students are willing to clear the admission exams for government colleges, while most are also searching for private universities’ opportunities. Many students cannot afford the high contribution that private colleges call for. In certain cases, international medical universities come to Indsome instance students’ rescue. Many colleges in various countries offer MBBS and other medical programs at a reasonable price, which is not the case in Indian universities.
Many countries already provide high-quality medical education at very inexpensive rates. From different countries, including India, China, Nepal, and Bangladesh, the students are eager to study MBBS abroad. Countries like Russia, Ukraine, Germany, and several such countries are among the top picks. Medical colleges adopt the international program in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Germany, and several other countries. The universities in these countries are accredited by major organizations such as the WHO and are registered with the MCI.
Contact Us Now
Advantages in Learning MBBS Abroad:
- MBBS at a reasonable cost-Students who choose to study MBBS abroad will receive the highest standard education at an affordable price of 15-25 Lakhs INR.
- No Donation or Capitation Fee is necessary to qualify for admission to every Indian Medical Institution; parents are required to pay a significant sum of donation or capitation fee, excluding annual payments. This is not the case for the Best Medical Universities Overseas. Medical universities in Russia, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, China, etc., do not recognize any capitation or contribution payments.
- No entrance exam is required to seek admission—In MBBS abroad, students must achieve a minimum of 50 percent in their 12th year with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. They don’t even need to clear the entrance test, including IELTS and TOEFL.
- The very low cost of living-This aspect is heavily contingent on the student’s lifestyle. The bulk of foreign countries providing MBBS abroad come from Europe, where living is relatively poor. If we speak about Russia, the average monthly living cost is between $100-150 USD (Indian Rupee-69.31 INR), including all overhead expenses.
- Best World Class Facilities-Medical Colleges Overseas provide world-class infrastructure and new equipment.
Admission Process for MBBS Abroad
MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine is one of the best foreign destinations for Indian students to study MBBS as it strengthens their medical education in line with global standards. There are several world-class government medical universities in Ukraine offering ‘Mbbs courses in Ukraine’ and MD at a reasonable rate. Students who complete the ” Mbbs course in Ukraine ” can apply for work anywhere in the world. WHO and MCI accept medical colleges, and English is the language of instruction?
“MBBS Course in Ukraine” Tuition Arrangement 2021-22.
The cost of pursuing ” Mbbs course in Ukraine ” is much lower than that of private medical colleges in India. The overall expense of ” Mbbs course in Ukraine ” schooling for six years is approximately 16.25 lakes. The fee for the ” Mbbs course in Ukraine ” is as follows.
- Tuition costs USD 3900 a year.
- Hostel charge 500 USD a year.
- Complete charge 4400 USD a year.
Tuition payments can be charged directly to the university account and paid in two installments per semester. There is no contribution or secret charge for the Mbbs course in Ukraine’s medical universities. The MD House will not charge any extra fees for booking the ” Mbbs course in Ukraine ” seat.
Reserve A Spot At the “MBBS Course in Ukraine” Admission 2021
- The MD House is one of the best MBBS job advisors for Indian students looking forward to international medical degrees. We enable them to get direct admission to MBBS based on the 12th marks even before their NEET scores are released. Via MD Home, Indian students will block MBBS from Ukrainian universities and start studying in India after the Indian Medical Council’s screening test has been approved.
- Our experience and understanding of MBBS admissions, visa rules, immigration laws, and job counseling have turned us into a reliable MBBS admission partner for thousands of Indian students and parents. We have successfully put more than 2,000 Indian students at Ukrainian Medical Universities. We act as a trustworthy partner and a loyal ally for all MBBS based student inquiries. Our experts will provide personalized solutions to our MBBS applicants, and we are an accredited representative of the licensed MCI universities in Europe.
- Time– Cumulative time for medical study or MBBS study is five years & 8 months.
- Medical Colleges in Ukraine open access to MBBS or other medical courses in September and March.
MBBS in Russia
In worldwide, Russia is one of the popular destinations for foreign students to follow MBBS right from the Soviet period. Russia boasts almost 30 slots in the top 100 academic colleges, according to the “Directory of World Medical Schools” of the World Health Organisation (WHO). Pass-outs from Russian Medical Colleges are now employed in leading hospitals worldwide. “Mbbs in Russia” is a favored option for foreign students thanks to a heavily discounted fee from the Russian Ministry of Health and Education relative to other western countries.
Good quality education combined with this low cost is one of the key reasons for selecting Russia’s top medical colleges for “Mbbs in Russia.” The student-to-teacher ratio in all Russian medical universities is 7:1. Approximately 12 of these universities have MBBS in the English medium.
Why the study of “Mbbs in Russia”?
Medical Education in Russia is very easy for a regular student since any student from across the globe can take direct “Mbbs in Russia” Entry without any entrance test. The fee for “Mbbs in Russia” is very poor since the Russian Government offers education grants. The average “Mbbs in Russia” fee is between 2.5 lakes and five lakes per year. Both Russian Medical Universities are listed in WHO and MCI, so a Russian MBBS student can practice anywhere globally, including India. Students worldwide come to “Mbbs in Russia,” and all medical colleges have quality medical education and practical information.
Students get a completely furnished hostel within the university campus with new and decent food. MBBS Applicants will still get a grant if they meet the scholarship requirements. All MBBS students in Russia take medical care for all courses and get full medical attention when they need it. Students are prepared for the MCI screening examination during medical school, and teachers are well aware of the MCI screening test. Medical classes are taught in English and Russian; MBBS students are also qualified to learn Russian to communicate with patients in the hospital during medical practice by learning Russian.
Benefits from “MBBS in Russia”
- No Entrance & No Donation Test.
- Simple process for admission
- Low & Discounted rates for the course.
- Worldwide acceptance of degrees offered by Russian Medical Universities
- European standards of life
- Indian Canteen is available at most universities.
- Excellent outcome of the MCI Screening Test (Only Rus Education provides MCI Coaching in Russian Medical Universities)
- Reference Accessible for Leading Hospital Students around the World (our pass outs are working not only in India but in Australia, Canada, USA, UK, and other major countries across the globe)
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- Both universities are Russian government universities.
MBBS in China
MBBS is one of the most common health care services in China. Over the years, success among MBBS applicants in China has made it the top destination for medical education to study MBBS abroad. MBBS is one of the strong streams of the new age, and to become a good doctor and serve mankind is much more important than anything else. Being a good medical professional, China is one of the destinations that turn the dream of many medical aspirants into reality.
The nation is well known for its competitive medical training and realistic experience of an affordable fee system, which is surely not a simple cake. The program of “Mbbs in China” is for six years, including one internship year. This ensures that once a medical student has completed five years of theoretical and medical training at any of the 45 NMC (National Medical Commission) universities, they will return to their country to complete the internship.
“Mbbs in China” Course Length, Eligibility and Admission Process
“Mbbs in China” has a 5+1-year package with one year of clinical internship. Students who finish their internship in China do not need an internship in India, which means that China’s internship is true in India.
- Each university in China has different requirements for accepting applications. Medical Universities hire Indian MBBS students in China, considering three things-
- Applications are approved based on the 12th score.
- Applications are approved based on 12th percentile and NEET scores.
- Weight is given to NEET scores.
- To maintain the standard of education in China, most universities choose students with a minimum of 65 per cent-70 percent in 12. Only a few colleges deem the ranking to be smaller than this.
- The student applying for MBBS in China must be 17 years of age as of 31 December of the year of entry eligibility.
- The student must have studied Mechanics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in class 12 or similar.
- An Indian medical patient applying for MBBS in China must be NEET eligible.
Scholarship in China
To encourage medical education, empower well-founded students to develop their learning process, and draw a strong pool of medical applicants, China’s universities award different forms of scholarships. They are either entirely financed or partly financed. The federal & provincial governments issue scholarship scholarships.
CSC Scholarship – sponsored by the Central Government
Provincial Scholarship-funded by the Administration of the Province
The scholarship is one of the key factors that draws many Indian students to study MBBS in China. Universities are now promising an entry-level scholarship. An Indian student with 300 marks at NEET does not have a seat in India, but such a student is likely to have an MBBS seat in China and can also be given a full or partial scholarship.
MBBS in the Philippines
The Philippines’ medical course is referred to as the MD program [Doctor of Medicine]. The MD software is similar to the MBBS of the United Kingdom, India, Pakistan, and other Commonwealth nations. This degree covers medical theory, practice, and clinical rotation, allowing students more experience. The degrees earned from medical universities in the Philippines are the country that is known for offering professional medical education, such as MBBS, MD, etc. Higher standards of practical training and skilled teaching staff at medical colleges in the Philippines have achieved tremendous prominence worldwide. The facilities of medical universities, the curriculum, and the environment in the Philippines’ colleges make it the chosen place of study for foreign students. The cost of completing the MBBS course in the Philippines is significantly lower than in other nations.
Why MBBS in the Philippines?
The Philippines provides high-quality schooling in a secure atmosphere for foreign students. The fees are very modest in contrast to certain nations. The degree in medicine received from the Philippines is recognized worldwide. This helps students find a career somewhere in the country. The academic calendar begins in June and ends in March. Each academic year has two semesters, one from June to October and November to March. The language of learning is English, making it a good location for many foreign students. Medical colleges’ infrastructure is much greater in terms of personnel, facilities, and technologies.
Value of MBBS in the Philippines
Almost 8000 international students attended medical colleges in the Philippines last year, and about 50 percent of them are Indian students. The quality of education in the Philippines’ universities is well known around the world. There are thousands of doctors from these medical universities that are sent to countries like the United States and the United Kingdom every year. There are around 2299 higher education institutions and 40 medical schools. The key advantages of obtaining an MD degree from the Philippine universities are:
- The Philippines’ Medical Universities are identified by WHO (World Health Organization) and MCI (Medical Council of India). This makes students qualify for overseas medical examinations, such as USMLE and MCI, for clinical education in other countries.
- The teaching medium is English, which lets foreign students transition quickly and prevents additional language learning curves.
- The cost of completing the MBBS course is very manageable, and there is no donation charge in many of the Philippines Medical Schools. Tuition fees vary from 15 to 25 Lakh Indian Rupees depending on a medical college ranking.
- The cost of living is inferior, making it easier for international students to bear the prices.
- Medical institutes allow students to practically diagnose patients who increase their trust and provide them with better practical knowledge.
MBBS in Georgia
‘MBBS in Georgia’ has always been a draw to Indian students. It is one of the most popular destinations for medical education students abroad. MBBS in Georgia provides world-class research facilities, high-quality schooling, and cross-cultural exposure
Studying ‘MBBS in European countries’ always has the greatest experience for Indian students, and Georgia is renowned in the world for its medical education.
Any student is practicing medicine desires to apply for a foreign degree for their curriculum vitae. For the students wishing to study MBBS in Europe, MBBS in Georgia is worth remembering.
Benefits of MBBS in Georgia
The benefits of MBBS in Georgia are explained below:
- The WHO and UNESCO accept medical universities in Georgia.
- Students researching MBBS in Georgia will be allowed to carry out experiments and clinical trials from the first semester. This will also aim to develop student skills.
- Students are offered many of the best opportunities for internships or further study within the country itself.
- Georgian universities are well equipped with great technologies and facilities.
- All of Georgia’s medical universities provide students with lovely lodging facilities and make Indian food readily accessible to students.
- MBBS admission to Georgia is currently a very inexpensive choice for Indian students, as many universities offer low-cost MBBS in Georgia.
- Georgia is a truly secure place. Students can ride comfortably on public transit, such as buses, trains, etc., without any difficulties.
- The MBBS admission process in Georgia is very easy. MBBS entry is based on the 12th grade ranking for physics, chemistry, and biology subjects. Students with a minimum mark of 50 percent in these subjects may be admitted to MBBS in Georgia.
- An excellent foreign faculty.
- Around 50% discount on transportation for foreign students
Eligibility requirements for the study of Mbbs in Georgia:
- The year in which the student enrolled must be 17 years longer than 31 December of that particular year.
- Students must have graduated class 12 from a recognized university or board of directors and must have a qualified NEET test.
- Some universities have made it obligatory for students to have cleared IELTS/TOEFL with a decent ranking.
- Universities that do not seek the score of IELTS or TOEFL shall schedule personal interviews for students.
- For students in the general range, 50 percent of the combined marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are compulsory and must also include English as a mandatory subject at the 12th level of their schooling. Students in the SC/ST/OBC division must have 40% aggregate scores.
MBBS in Bangladesh
For students from these countries such as India, Nepal, etc., Bangladesh is becoming a hot destination to get their MBBS degree. A significant number of foreign students apply to the top medical universities in Bangladesh every year. The standard of life and schooling here is very affordable relative to other medical colleges worldwide. The total cost of MBBS in Bangladesh ranges from 24 Lakh INR to 30 Lakh INR.
Medical colleges in Bangladesh are recognized and accredited by MCI-Medical Council of India; ECFMG – Education Council for Overseas Medical Graduates, USA; FAIMER’s IMED – Foundation for the Advancement of International Medical Education and Research’s International Medical Education Directory; ACGME – Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education; MCC – Medical Council of Canada. This allows students graduating from medical universities in Bangladesh to be qualified for major exams such as the USMLE, PLAB, and the screening examination administered by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the Indian Medical Council (MCI), and in all countries across the globe.
Why MBBS in Bangladesh?
Bangladesh has seen a substantial change in terms of education. With time, this country is becoming one of the favorite destinations for medical students worldwide who want to pursue an MBBS degree abroad. The following are the reasons why receiving an MBBS degree from Bangladesh is a smart choice for foreign students:
- The education quality is very high and equivalent to that of other developing countries.
- Completing MBBS in Bangladesh is very affordable relative to other countries around the world.
- Graduates from medical universities in Bangladesh are permitted to attend numerous international seminars and conferences. This allows them to learn as good physicians.
- Bangladesh has top medical universities providing world-class education with high-quality and well-experienced personnel.
- The MCI recognizes the MBBS and other medical degrees earned from the Bangladesh Medical University. Students from India will come back to work in India.
- Accommodation is very accessible with high-quality requirements and amenities.
The Beneficiary of MBBS in Bangladesh
- The MBBS degree from Bangladesh Medical University is recognized by the WHO and UNESCO and is approved worldwide.
- No entrance examination is required for entry, making the admission procedure much simpler.
- No donation is required for admission to a medical college in Bangladesh.
- Students studying at medical colleges in Bangladesh are allowed to take an internship at some of the country’s top international corporations and hospitals.
- Students are presented with realistic and experimental opportunities to develop their knowledge better.
- The level of transport, schooling, and housing are equal to that of other developing countries.
- Hospitals are well fitted with adequate facilities and technology.
MBBS in Kazakhstan
Though finding an international MBBS College with comparable educational requirements to Indian Medical Colleges, MBBS in Kazakhstan may be a great relief for students wanting to study MBBS abroad. However, there is still a doubt that pushes back the students’ ability to go to study programs – high school tuition. This is where the MBBS software in Kazakhstan steps in to save the budget. The MBBS programs in Kazakhstan offer high-quality medical education at good and cheap rates that seem acceptable to students worldwide.
Why Mbbs in Kazakhstan
There may be many convincing reasons you should pick Kazakhstan as your MBBS research destination. The MBBS program in Kazakhstan is preferred to those students who can become successful doctors at a low rate. Not every student can have a seat in Indian medical colleges. Not every student can have many contributions and high school fees paid at Indian private medical colleges. MBBS in Kazakhstan is also a wise choice in such a situation. Medical colleges in Kazakhstan are equipped with all the latest facilities and have excellent infrastructures to promote students’ learning.
Unlike other nations, if you are pursuing medical entry, you do not need to prove your language proficiency by appearing for IELTS & TOUFL. The cost of living in every city in Kazakhstan is also very poor and accessible. Hostels and food services are also available as every Kazakhstan MBBS university receives many foreign students each year. The education system of Kazakhstan and the medical education system mainly attract foreign students to seek higher education in Kazakhstan.
Admission Process For MBBS In Kazakhstan:
The admission process for MBBS in Kazakhstan to Indian students in 2020 is made very clear by MOKSH. The MBBS University of Kazakhstan’s direct admission process is now available online on the MOKSH website. You need to take care of is your submission’s pacing. If you apply within your submission time, there is simply no challenge in completing your acceptance. Often choose to submit to MOKSH with your MOKSH advisor’s aid to ensure a smooth procedure. MOKSH Counsellors will guarantee a prompt submission to MBBS in Kazakhstan at the highest university of MBBS in Kazakhstan. It would give Indian students a chance to receive a truthful guideline to pick the best university for MBBS in Kazakhstan.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan, officially known as the Kyrgyz Republic, is a lovely country in Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan is renowned for its natural scenery and diverse traditions. The Kyrgyz Republic is a landlocked region, with mountains sharing its boundaries with Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west, Tajikistan to the southwest, and China southeast. The capital of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek, the largest city in the region.
Why do I study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan provides affordable medical education and a very safe atmosphere for students from foreign countries. Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are fitted with all the necessary facilities required for safe student life. The university campuses are well fitted with new infrastructures and modern technologies. The standard of education offered by Kyrgyzstan’s medical universities is comparable to other developed countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, and European countries.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan are accredited by the MCI, WHO, UNESCO and are classified in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS).
- MBBS is affordable in Kyrgyzstan. The full MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan can be done in 15 lakes* from some of Kyrgyzstan’s best medical universities.
- The instruction medium for MBBS is English in Kyrgyzstan.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan offer world-class services to Indian students commuting to MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- MBBS universities in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students have hostel services for Indian students with world-class amenities.
- Students commuting to MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are granted MD Physician degrees from top medical institutions in Kyrgyzstan, recognized in all parts of the world.
- The top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan have MCI coaching.
Benefits of MBBS research in Kyrgyzstan
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan provides a wide variety of benefits for students who enroll in the Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan to follow MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Some of the benefits of learning MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are listed below:
- Teacher ratio: the pupil is ideal, allowing students to gain maximum attention from faculty members and become good physicians.
- Students are expected to engage in a range of sports and extracurricular events to ensure holistic personality growth.
- Students are not expected to complete any entrance test for admission to the Top Medical Universities of Kirghizstan.
- The level of schooling and housing is very poor relative to other countries on the continent.
- Both participating students will have enough opportunity to participate in international conferences and workshops, encouraging students to collaborate with other international students.
- The streamlined admission process at the Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan ensures that well-deserved students will pursue their academic dreams.
There is no clear application protocol to register for MBBS abroad. Students who meet the minimum qualifying requirements may apply directly to their chosen medical universities abroad. If the student is eligible for entry, an acceptance letter will be sent to the student via e-mail. The student may now register for the necessary documentation, such as official transcripts, medical insurance, visas, etc., as required by the university. At the end of the day, the applicant will book tickets and register for the university courses.