Medicine PG In United Kingdom
Your dream to become a doctor & start your PG in the UK
It’s one entrance exam name is PLAB
PLAB– Professional And Linguistic Assessment Board
PLAB is conducted by the general medical council (GMC) of UK
PLAB test assesses your ability as a doctor to work safely as a senior house officer (SHO) in a UK hospital.
There are two parts
- 200 Questions / 3 Hours exam
It consists of extended matching questions (EMO) and single best answer.
- 18 Clinical Station / 8 Minute per Station
The standard of this part is the base of PLAB exam to set the level of compare of a doctor.
- IMG certificate (WHO Approved)
- IELTS – 7 Band
- 12 months postgraduate clinical experience
Fees- 155 Euro paid by credit card
- Part 1 attempt many times
- Part 2 attempt only forth times